* economic or related education
* experience in office/secretary's office work coordination, document management
* perfect work organization and independence,
* fluent command of English,
* experience in establishing contacts with external companies,
* good knowledge of Office package and office equipment operation
*coordination of office work, office and administration company processes management,
* control over documentation workflow and ensuring correct information flow,
* direct support of the President of Management Board work,
* cooperation with external companies, including foreign companies,
* responsibility for the staff organizational issued (among others the organization of business trips).
* responsible and interesting job in international environment,
* remuneration adequate to competence held,
* the possibility of dynamic professional development,
* friendly atmosphere and necessary tools,
* convenient location in the city centre.
We request that you send applications (CV in Polish and English) along with the reference number in the e-mail subject at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, together with the clause:
"I hereby express consent for processing of my personal data for the needs of recruitment processes pursuant to the Act of 29.08.1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 101, item 926 as amended)."
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.